Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2019

Announcing... Letters of Light!!

Hey, friends!!
I am SO excited to finally get to tell you all about this new ministry I just launched!
For the past two years, I've been feeling it heavily laid on my heart to reach out to others and encourage them, that they may, in turn, encourage others.
I have witnessed the impact that comes from even just one person being willing to spread kindness with their actions and words, and it has absolutely changed my life. I wanted to start a ministry based on this concept, which I have taken from 1 Thessalonians 5:11, "Therefore, encourage one another and lift each other up just as in fact you are doing".
I'll be focusing more on this new blog/website now, and posts over here will begin to grow fewer; but nevertheless, I believe this is part of what I am meant to do, and I cannot wait to go on this journey with all of you.
If you'd like to check it out, the link to the new site is below!!
Above all, I pray that God may use this ministry to prove to all who follow it that He cares more deeply for them than they know.
I pray I never forget that this is His ministry.
Much love to you all!
-Jaléna Scott

Click for the Letters of Light link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preparing for the Promise

How it began... It started off as good stage chemistry... Apparently REALLY good stage chemistry. We met through LifeLight Youth Theatr...